Skip to content

Anomen Quest Bug

willadentonwilladenton Member Posts: 2
Hi there,

I think this is quite a common bug, but Anomen is leaving forever, despite the fact I completed his quest.

When I went to the radiant heart to get him knighted he instead started a conversation demanding to go home, I assured him we would, and then managed to start the knighthood ceremony conversation by directly talking to anomen whilst we were still in the radiant heart building.

However, some time has now passed and when I last rested he started a conversation in which the only option was him leaving forever. Having read some other threads, I assume this is because he died at some point. The save attached is just before he will do this and I don't have an earlier one, so if this could be fixed that would be amazing.

Thanks.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Try this @willadenton‌

He'll probably throw up odd lines after resting but assume you can live with that.
  • willadentonwilladenton Member Posts: 2
    Seems to have worked, I can deal with Anomen being his usual arse-like self. Thanks very much!
  • rrhulrrhul Member Posts: 4
    I am having a problem with Anomen character. I have fulfilled his quest with regards to his sister. However, He left my group just when I was going take him to the temple for his test. He did infact die earlier and was resurrected. There looks to be an issue/bug when this happens. How do I get this fixed.

I tried to attach my sav file as in previous post but I am getting the following message: BALDUR.SAV) Uploaded file type is not allowed.

Thanks