Skip to content

DLC

TurboTTTurboTT Member Posts: 15
edited August 2014 in Feature Requests
I wish for more DLC in BG 1 & 2, I have done all thats new and looking for new challanges.
There will always be someone who is against dlc, the game is still buggy etc. The game will never be bug free, only reducing the bugs can be achived.
"I dont want to pay for DLC, when it should be included in the main game": this statment can be true if a company wants to charge you what should be included, however the game lives longer with DLC (if DLC is good).

Personaly I dont need to wait another year for another patch, I would rather have more content!

Example of DLC:

I. Expand new or exsisting areas. (add a dungoen to gnoll fotress!)
II. add NPC
III. Add classes

Comments

• O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    edited August 2014
    Strictly no. Unless I will get what I paid for almost 2 years ago. I'm not talking about bugs, but for missing conent this game (BG:EE) was advertised with.
  • FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
    edited September 2014
    I would wait until each game receives around 4 major bug fix patches in a similar vein to what Baldur's gate 1 has already received so far (v1.1, v1.2 and v1.3 patches with the latter making the game pretty damn close to perfect).
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    @Franpa @ZelgadisGW is talking about lack of voice overs for original content for other languages than English (strictly speaking he means Polish).
  • FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
    @Cahir My response was responding to the Op.