Skip to content

Beta signup - several systems

SedSed Member Posts: 790
@Dee
Since you mentioned that you will select beta testers based on systems, should those of us who have several systems sign up for each system, or is there any other way to "pinch in"?

I have both my gaming computer and my travelling laptop which I play on, as well as Ipad2 (though I'm assuming it's the computers who are valid for beta at this time).

Comments

• SkydogSkydog Member Posts: 111
    scuse me for entering this thread but I've got a similar question only regarding the languages - i.e. can I sign up for two, German and English, for example.
    Buttercheese
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    Same as Skydog, filled Polish, but can easily test it in English too. @Dee do beta testers get access to Bug tracker similar to the one for BG: EE and BG2:EE?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Cahir said:

Same as Skydog, filled Polish, but can easily test it in English too. @Dee do beta testers get access to Bug tracker similar to the one for BG: EE and BG2:EE?

This is speculation on my part but they will probably open up another section on the forum for bugs specific to the IWDEE beta (or just a general thread about IWDEE beta testing like the Road to 1.2/1.3 threads).
    KamigoroshimlneveseCrevsDaak
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    I think @elminster is right... There is no reason to change a system that is proven to work...
    elminsterCrevsDaak
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    @Dee any ETA when do you start to qualify users for beta? I admit, I would love to try it:)
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    My system might be too good for it. But I do have an older system that uses a dual core processor.