Skip to content

Does the new patch mess up SCS and NPC project?

I haven't updated it yet because I'm afraid of crashing my current game!

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Nope, everything seems to be fine :). Calling @kaguana‌ , @AstroBryGuy‌ to additionally support the NPC project part. And @DavidW‌ just to be sure:)
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Thank you @bengoshi !
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    edited September 2014
    There's a funky issue with the "Continue" button on dialogs (they work but are blank sometimes), but there also a report of that on vanilla. So, I'm not sure if it's a mod issue.

Other bugs are possible in BG1NPC, but nothing else that's specifically v1.3 related.
  • KingGhidorahKingGhidorah Member Posts: 201
    Actually, 1.3 FIXES a major bug in the npc project.
    Previously, reloading with a dead party member in the roster would cause all their variables to be reset and made them repeat old dialogue lines after they were resurrected.

This is no longer the case with 1.3
  • DarkDoggDarkDogg Member Posts: 598
    edited September 2014

Other bugs are possible in BG1NPC, but nothing else that's specifically v1.3 related.

Not sure if it's the BG1NPC mod or the new patch. Need to test it in a clean BGEE version.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • BelegCuthalionBelegCuthalion Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 453
    edited September 2014
    this looks much like a scaling/zooming related problem, maybe in connection with new fontsize or fontsize fiddling (map is scaled, overlay positions are not).
    without knowing i'd say this is a 1.3 vanilla bug, not mod related.