Skip to content

Spoiler tags, pretty please?

It's nice to see people being excited about ID:EE and its forum sub-section being put to good use. Truth be told I hang out more here than the BG sections the last few days. There is a rather large amount of late/end-game spoilers popping up all over the place though and I'm not quite as fond of those. The "General Discussion" section of the forum has (Spoiler Warning) as part of the name, so I've always assumed anything goes there but we're supposed to be a bit more tight-lipped elsewhere.

Not trying to stifle conversation or being a backseat moderator here, but could we all use the spoiler tags a bit more in this section (probably haven't been too good at it myself either), at least in threads that aren't directly about the story or bosses? Surely I can't be the only one who never got far in ID and would like everything to be new and shiny and unknown.

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Dang, a promote! Good show.
    Anyway, I agree. I've generally been avoiding the threads intended for people who have already played, but still.
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    I will do my very best to avoid spoilers outside of spoiler tags, except in threads that are obviously about spoilers. I can't speak for anyone else, though.
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    Other than a few items, I don't think I've spoiled anything. Sorry if I have!
  • hughcaldhughcald Member Posts: 9
    I look at the spoilers only when I'm stuck somewhere to get a hint or confirm an error/glitch.