Skip to content

Sceptre of Radiance disappears on IPad sometime before getting 3rd gem.

Everything was okay up until getting 2nd gem. Go and visit the gambling demon and defeat him, but the sceptre is no where to be found, preventing access to lower levels.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    It starts off in a pile/container near Yakman, did you pick it up from there?
  • r4z0rw1r3666r4z0rw1r3666 Member Posts: 3
    Yeah, I picked it up from there. I've looked through the entire maze and even vendors to check whether I dropped or sold it.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    hmm, I doubt it can be sold. It might have been bumped out of inventory without noticing if you've been out and about.

If you zip & attach a save I might be able to find what happened to it, or at the least put it in your inventory. I would say you could use EE Keeper or the console to add PLOT02A item but they are PC only.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    @r4z0rw1r3666‌ : To be clearer, if you have a PC / MAC Copy of the game (or can get ahold of one) you can offload your saved game via an application program like iFunBox, load the game up in the Computer version, console in the item (using the PLOT02A item code noted above), and then move the game back to the iPad to continue your play.

If you do have one of the desktop versions (PC or MAC) but do not understand any of the information I've written above, just let me know and I'll help you get this fixed.

Otherwise, attaching a saved game (you can use iFunBox again as noted above) would be most helpful.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    @r4z0rw1r3666‌: Do you happen to have a saved game we can work with or have you found a workaround?