Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

[Not an Issue] [Hexxat] Reload Bug

ZyadaZyada Member Posts: 1
edited September 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
Hi,

I started playing in the Underdark recently. At some point, I noticed Hexxat died and for some reason she didn't go through her cloud form. Believing I missed it, I just slept to see if she would raise, but she didn't. So I raised her with Viconia's help. I continued playing, however I then noticed that Hexxat's current HP were set to 5 every single time I load or reload my game. It gets quite annoying. Is there any work around or fixes to that bug?

I found this thread here that seems to be related: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/25343/hexxat-bugs

However, it was closed without a solution, the guy mentioning there are other thread on this. Unfortunately, I looked around and couldn't find those discussions.

Post edited by Illydth on

Comments