Skip to content

The Good And The Bad About BGIIEE And IWDEE

The good is they are coming out and since playing BGEE on my tablet, and enjoying it so much, it is possible I may never play it on my laptop again!

The bad is, I only have about 5.6GB of space left on my 16GB Nexus 7 and I've deleted about everything I wanted! Why Samsung?! Why is there no micro SD slot on the Nexus! Sigh... Guess this means I'll probably have to upgrade soon, tell me Beamdog, which Android device would you recommend for your newest and future products? @Dee
jackjackCrevsDaakJuliusBorisovlolien

Comments

• kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    bengoshi said:

The Ugly about BGIIEE And IWDEE:

When they're out, there will be close to no time for working.

You are moving you won't be staying at the same job anyway, you got new office waiting for you in your new land ?
    lolien
    bengoshi said:

kaguana said:

You are moving you won't be staying at the same job anyway, you got new office waiting for you in your new land ?

In fact, my job won't change - I will work as a remote attorney. The only thing I need is a laptop with some special legal programs and a good Internet connection. I can read and create documents even being in a desert :)
    Good on you,you aren't going to court are you?

And to be staying on topic the good thing about those games is that one can enjoy them and play with whatever style one like also it good to have them on tablet so one can play on the road as well

Bad thing ? is there something like that ?? hoo right it was ugly thing yeah like @bengoshi‌ said no time for something else.
    PibaroJuliusBorisov
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    CamDawg said:

Oh, you're in for a treat. TotL is a similar to Durlag's Tower or Watcher's Keep--a standalone dungeon with a deep story that you discover as you go. You'll enjoy it, when you're not cursing the battles.

Agreed, especially on that last part :)
    lolienNimran
    bengoshi said:

kaguana said:

My Project Image in the homeland will do it: another employee can move around and declare the documents I have made, however it can't make them itself :)
    What the fun in that ???
    bengoshi said:

On topic: We now know the good, the bad and the ugly. The weird is that the Devs have decided to work simultaneously on two games - they are hinting the Baldur's Gate II Premium Golden Ale is going well with Ice

BG better with ice nahh I don't think so :P it too cold for it.
    lolien
  • CamDawgCamDawg Member, Developer Posts: 3,438
    Zeckul said:

I'm playing ToTL for the first time and ******** the battles!!! My last save from yesterday night is actually called "After stupidly hard battle"

TotL has, by far, the toughest enemy in the game, and you have to fight a couple of mobs of them in fairly open space.

Spectral guards. Seriously, go look at their stats and equipment in NI/DLTCEP some time.

elminsterJuliusBorisovlolienjackjack
  • DazzuDazzu Member Posts: 950
    It's funny how the dangerous stuff in IWD tends to be more physically based compared to BG's magic dominance.
    JuliusBorisovlolienatcDavejackjack
  • bob_vengbob_veng Member Posts: 2,308
    they're the toughest enemy in any of the IE games for me. can be easy for some builds but it's hell for many others. a huge and unexpected difficulty spike.
    lolienjackjack
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited September 2014
    kaguana said:

bengoshi said:

kaguana said:

My Project Image in the homeland will do it: another employee can move around and declare the documents I have made, however it can't make them itself :)
    What the fun in that ???
    The fun is that the caster cannot move during duration of this spell. So I can just lay on the beach while my Project Image is doing all the court work...
    kaguana said:

nahh I don't think so :P it too cool for it.

Fixed that for ya;)
    Nimranlolienjackjack
    edited September 2014
    bengoshi said:

kaguana said:

bengoshi said:

kaguana said:

What the fun in that ???
    The fun is that the caster cannot move during duration of this spell. So I can just lay on the beach while my Project Image is doing all the court work...
    kaguana said:

nahh I don't think so :P it too cool for it.

Fixed that for ya;)
    Hoo no you don't! it is too COLD for it :P