Skip to content

New "challenge" - minimum stats

2»

Comments

• KloroxKlorox Member Posts: 894
    What's "cat baiting"?
  • The_Potty_1The_Potty_1 Member Posts: 436
    FMT, so he can summon a familiar, and Chaotic neutral, so he gets a cat.

My standard tactics are as follows:

Canon uses the Thief0 script with D pressed, so constantly tries to hide in shadows.

The cat currently has a better hide stat than Canon, so it scouts ahead. Hiding is unfortunately manual.

If a melee enemy is spotted, we both stay out of sight until Canon succeeds in hiding. Night travel is better.

Canon leads with a backstab, then runs away. The enemy follows.

The cat then tries a backstab too, fail or succeed, this will reveal the cat.

The cat circles the enemy until they switch their attack to it, then leads them in circles.

Canon switches to his bow, and finishes off the enemy.

We currently have no tactic against a ranged enemy, apart from casting blindness, or running away.
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    Wouldn't it be really easy to do this challenge as a sorcerer, since they don't rely on stats?
  • KloroxKlorox Member Posts: 894

Wouldn't it be really easy to do this challenge as a sorcerer, since they don't rely on stats?

Let us know!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    atcDave said:

Great name! Although the portrait looks a little too menacing, you need a Homer Simpson....

BRILLIANT! a Simpsons playthrough! ill do that… probably. I should make custom voice sets.
  • atcDaveatcDave Member Posts: 2,154
    meagloth said:

atcDave said:

Great name! Although the portrait looks a little too menacing, you need a Homer Simpson....

BRILLIANT! a Simpsons playthrough! ill do that… probably. I should make custom voice sets.
    I'm thinking a different version of "doh!" For every instance.