Skip to content

Best use of 'cursed' belt of gender altering

2»

Comments

• LateralusLateralus Member Posts: 903

Yeah, you are probably right - I havent partied that much with Eldoth - it was merely speculation @Jarrakul

Uh no, he's a total sexist. He tells the women that they should'nt speak and that they should be home baking and stuff. Shar-teel will evetually attack Eldoth if they are bantering.

Those two are prime canidates for the belt, it's just a shame the developers never added in some dialogue when you do it, or at least have Shar-teel attack you!

Xan would probably be happier with a sex change.

• WanderonWanderon Member Posts: 1,418
    Being inspired by Xan - I love how this game just keeps giving you new stuff to ponder LOL.
    RAM021
  • GreenpaktoGreenpakto Member Posts: 80
    Ixtabai said:

I just discovered that Xan's moonblade changes from blue to red when he switches gender! OMG. Anybody else discover this? Blue moonblade= Male, Red Moonblade = Female. He's walking around now with flaming red sword.

Lol, nice find :D But the blue blade feels more unique though!
  • IxtabaiIxtabai Member Posts: 23
    The avatar/sprite/dude does change to red, but it looks like if you do anything else with him/her the blade changes back to blue. It is a weird magical reaction, or the belt and the moonblade have unintended magical interactions.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    The belt changes the animation, and that causes the colors to change, the same happens when you dual-class with Burning Earth, (F/T), its colors (both in the game and in the paper doll in the inventory) change to grey, so you can get a grey flaming sword, but if you touch an item, it wears away faster than the Zombie Disguise in PS:T.
    elminsterJuliusBorisovTuth
  • mugdhamugdha Member Posts: 2
    Ixtabai said:

What do you do with the cursed belt that changes your gender to the opposite sex? I read a serious article.... “Scientists have somehow missed definitions of gender in human beings,” states Dr. Makarand Fulzele. Insights gained from years of practice as surgeon makes him wonder if indeed we have overlooked facts staring in our face. Nature has a tendency to hide many secrets but at the same time it provides enough clues to unravel its mysteries. Dr. Fulzele picks up loose threads from life to stitch together the theory that man is an extension of woman in his new book, “Man Is the Extension of Woman: Know the Ultimate Truth about Yourself” (published by iUniverse). Dr. Fulzele’s book explores similarities between men and women against the backdrop of their genetic differences, physical variations, and emotional and intellectual dissimilarities. Dr. Fulzele who is a successful surgeon further explains in his book: The main hypothesis I discuss in this book is that, if a woman lives long enough she will be converted into a man physically. A similar thing can also be stated about man. It is wrong to categorize humankind into two genders as it implicates that they are extremely dissimilar and physically opposite to each other. I try to prove that man and woman are just two different stages of one developmental process. And physically they are very similar. The ideas presented may sound unconventional but Dr. Fulzele implores readers to consider his point of view with an open mind. “Your world will not change if you do not agree with me. But if you agree with me, how does it change your world? If more people agree with you and me, how does it change our world? The possibilities are limitless.”

I used it after Nashkel on Dorn and was blown away, Dorn is way cooler (not to mention sexier) as a female. She comes in midnight black plate armor and equipped with composite longbow or two handed sword has got to be the coolest use of the belt.... damn.

RAM021
  • AlsnAlsn Member Posts: 97
    edited November 2013

If you put the girdle on Minsc then Boo gets one more secret hiding place.

Armageddon! (Although that's true even before the girdle now that I think about it...)

• DurenasDurenas Member Posts: 508
    Jarrakul said:

Given how much people seem to like sex-changing the sexists (and I'll admit, the irony amuses me as well), I'm surprised no one's suggested Eldoth.

Eldoth isn't sexist, he LOVES women.
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Equip on Quayle -> have Quayle fist fight some Ankhegs -> Reform Party/Quayle after his demise.
    Fredjo
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    In my all-neutral playthrough, I made a male dwarven defender. I thought it would be funny if all the other party members were female so he was in some nightmarish harem-anime arrangement (Safana and Neera bickering especially, at least in my mind's eye), so I put the belt on Garrick to complete the set. He seemed to enjoy the experience and didn't make an effort to reverse the curse.
    CaptRory
  • mugdhamugdha Member Posts: 2
    spoiler??
    mugdha said:

Ixtabai said:

What do you do with the cursed belt that changes your gender to the opposite sex? I read a serious article.... “Scientists have somehow missed definitions of gender in human beings,” states Dr. Makarand Fulzele. Insights gained from years of practice as surgeon makes him wonder if indeed we have overlooked facts staring in our face. Nature has a tendency to hide many secrets but at the same time it provides enough clues to unravel its mysteries. Dr. Fulzele picks up loose threads from life to stitch together the theory that man is an extension of woman in his new book, “Man Is the Extension of Woman: Know the Ultimate Truth about Yourself” (published by iUniverse). Dr. Fulzele’s book explores similarities between men and women against the backdrop of their genetic differences, physical variations, and emotional and intellectual dissimilarities. Dr. Fulzele who is a successful surgeon further explains in his book: The main hypothesis I discuss in this book is that, if a woman lives long enough she will be converted into a man physically. A similar thing can also be stated about man. It is wrong to categorize humankind into two genders as it implicates that they are extremely dissimilar and physically opposite to each other. I try to prove that man and woman are just two different stages of one developmental process. And physically they are very similar. The ideas presented may sound unconventional but Dr. Fulzele implores readers to consider his point of view with an open mind. “Your world will not change if you do not agree with me. But if you agree with me, how does it change your world? If more people agree with you and me, how does it change our world? The possibilities are limitless.”

I used it after Nashkel on Dorn and was blown away, Dorn is way cooler (not to mention sexier) as a female. She comes in midnight black plate armor and equipped with composite longbow or two handed sword has got to be the coolest use of the belt.... damn.

spoiler??
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited October 2014
    Thread necro! (for some reason or another)
    JuliusBorisovjackjack