Skip to content

Hexxat reviving

Just started my first bg2ee rum with Hexxat. I have read some about her but understand I do not know everything.
She died almost as soon as I got her, after some sleep she was back ready to fight. Then she died again (cant remember exactly HOW) and she refused to come back to life. Her picture is still in the party pictures.
So I have Jaheira cast Harpers Call on Hexxat, works fine and I get 10.000xp....pure luck I saw it in the text.

What was that?
Did I miss something about Hexxat and her regeneration??

Anyway, this is fun =)

Comments

• LindeblomLindeblom Member Posts: 257
    And now she is in constant gaseous form, she can move in daylight and her awesome stats are not affected by Dragomirs cloak.....her paper doll square is empty,but she can be equipped as normal.
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Hexxat is rather severely bugged at the moment - to restore her, you need to enable cheats via baldur.ini, remove her from the party, then use CTRL-Q to get her to join again. That will reset her to her original state.
  • RAM021RAM021 Member Posts: 403
    shawne said:

you need to enable cheats via baldur.ini, remove her from the party, then use CTRL-Q to get her to join again. That will reset her to her original state.

The Undead are Unwelcome?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,727
    RAM021 said:

The Undead are Unwelcome?

In @Anduin‌ 's voice : "You're more than welcome"
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Your welcome... I wonder what would happen casting Harpers call on a vampire...
    Everytime I load a game now, Hexxat is down to about 5 hit points no matter how healthy she was when the save was made.

Could the Harpers call be the problem??
    As I said it just gave me 10.000 xp with no explanation to why.
    Hrmph, just realised she never dies...goes to 1 hp and stays there.
    Guess this is the time to go for insane difficulty =/
    Reformed her out of party and invited her again....voila.
  • FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477
    Wow is this bug still around? I'd have guessed Beamdog would make this a very high-priority bug to squish >_<