Skip to content

Weird Valygar Occurrence

So when I CLUAConsole summon Valygar in ToB, (he died in SoA and I gave his corpse to the Cowled Wizard) no matter which code I use he disappears as soon as he appears though if I pause fast enough I can initiate dialogue with him but he still disappears after he gets to a certain point in the dialogue. Anything I can do or am I going to have to do without him?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    He should be dead. Treat him as such.
  • TehCerealKillerTehCerealKiller Member Posts: 56
    Curses. Well it's nothing big I just wanted him in my party because I like him.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    That's the bad thing about being dead. Your body doesn't really move around a lot.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315

Hey there is always the option of doing another playthrough.
  • ArchaosArchaos Member Posts: 1,421
    "Raise Dead:
    You restore life to a deceased creature. In addition, the subject’s soul must be free and willing to return. If the subject’s soul is not willing to return, the spell does not work."

He has already made his choice. ;)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    edited October 2014

he died in SoA and I gave his corpse to the Cowled Wizard

Valygar is silent for a long time and his face becomes grim when you tell him this. He explains briefly that the Corthalas have always been cursed with magical ability, and he just can't travel with a party who gave the last of the Corthala noble line to the pathetic wizards.
  • TehCerealKillerTehCerealKiller Member Posts: 56
    by give his corpse i mean he died and i didnt have the ability to rez him so i dropped his body on the ground then later i talked to the cowled wizard guy and told him where his corpse was