Skip to content

Beautiful graphics!

I don't know what you guys did or if I am just seeing things with a different frame of mind, but the game looks beautiful since I just updated it! The lighting and shadows really stand out. The glow at the entrance to the Friendly Arm Inn just looks way better than before. Everything else seems really nice too! Thanks.

Comments

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Yes, @Lateralus, I was intending to post a compliment to the devs about how welcoming the night-time glow at the gateway of the FAI now looks, but you've beaten me to it!
  • macu67macu67 Member Posts: 56
    True, I'm waiting for the same for Beregost! :)
  • NybCRNybCR Member Posts: 27
    I noticed that improvement too! I mean, the light in the shadows never stood out to me before, but after updating to 1.3, I couldn't help but think how gorgeous it was.
  • KloroxKlorox Member Posts: 894
    Nice!!!
  • PaladinPaladin Member Posts: 335
    It looks terrific. Will this change be coming to iOS too?
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    I thought I noticed sharper graphics in 1.3, especially with the lighting! Nice to know it wasn't just my imagination. :)
  • The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    Wow. Just wow. Could be a little more fuzzed out on the borders and especially on the inside, but it's very well done.
  • HeadbombHeadbomb Member Posts: 213
    Hnnng... looks so good...

Must resist urge to play...
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Angry dwarven engineer sees the latest patch: "Okay, who's the wise arse who installed fluorescent lighting at the FAI? We have a strict no anachronism clause in the contract. Thank the gods for that fixed camera angle or we'd be in real trouble. Hire on a few gnomes from Krynn and this is what you get. I swear, next update there'll be a laser light show at the palace!"
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @kcwise‌

Looks at the boxed lasers...

Do you mean we have to return them?
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    kcwise said:

Angry dwarven engineer sees the latest patch: "Okay, who's the wise arse who installed fluorescent lighting at the FAI? We have a strict no anachronism clause in the contract. Thank the gods for that fixed camera angle or we'd be in real trouble. Hire on a few gnomes from Krynn and this is what you get. I swear, next update there'll be a laser light show at the palace!"

Damn wild magic...
  • HeadbombHeadbomb Member Posts: 213
    Pecca said:

And why would you do that? :)

Work, mostly :p. That and I got soooo many games to play. Wasteland 2. Shadowrun Dragonfall, Director's Cut. Pillars of Eternity Beta. Likely Icewind Dale EE beta in a few days. Also started a new Path of Exile game with a buddy.

And some tabletop action this Sunday. Going to finish a campaign. Oh how I'll miss you Bordum Grimfist, the most awesome of dwarven rogues ever. Never let it be said that lawful rogues suck.

Then, we might be starting a new campaign the Sunday after that. New DM is planning to resurrect one of my old characters (Axe McAxe) as a chosen of Clangeddin.
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,185
    Ahh, I miss tabletop games. Haven't played it in years, almost a decade now.
  • LateralusLateralus Member Posts: 903
    Looks like they put brazier thingys on top of the towers too! Nice...