Skip to content

PEWPEWPEW

I am half considering starting a quick run-through with 4 x skalds, a jester, and an PEWPEWPEW archer. All bards would PEWPEWPEW sing all the time, while the arPEWPEWPEWcher would kill everything before I had PEWPEWPEW even finished the sentence.

Do the bonuses stack? Is it doable with just the archer on the offensive? Is this ridiculous?

I can see BGEE falling before my mighty bow, but BG2EE would be much more tricky I imagine, largely because magic would make it very difficult for Archie to do any damage to quite a few enemies, and I don't fancy his chances in late game at all.

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Yes the skalds bonuses stack
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Sarevok has fallen has been PEWPEWPEWed.

Ohh, it's so funny!
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Yes, to all of your questions.
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Erm, you can solo him with a vanilla cleric using a sling, so yes, definstely could work. I never checked if Skald song stacks, but I hear it does.
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Post screenshots of the carnage! And in my experience the Gesen Bow with its electrical damage did quite well even in late ToB. There are better classes for the end game, 'tis true, but Archers are good fun for the majority of the games.