Skip to content

Game performance is really bad

Hello, I copy the mail which I sent to Beamdog.

I've just bought BG Enhanced Edition and was ready to play. Unfortunately the game doesnt work. First problem is that I cant see any opening movies/logos ets and see only white screen during them. Second, the music at the menu doesnt sound properly (the sound stops for half a sec every 2-3 seconds) and all menu works very slow. The third problem is, the game itself works EXTREMELY slow (I cant do a single thing, it is a slide show) and is compeletly unable to play. I have about 1 FPS during main play.

My hardware is Toshiba Sattelite A200 laptop with radeon HD2600 on it, with 2 GB RAM. I use Win7 32 bit. The processor is Intel Core 2 Duo T5250 1,5 GHz.

Please tell me if there is a way to fix this. I didnt want to download a game from torrents and want to pay money for working product, but it doesn't. This is my first order on a Steam.

Comments

• TerovianTerovian Member Posts: 3
    Hey there, I was experiencing this same problem. It turned out my switchable graphics had defaulted to using my Intel integrated graphics as of the update to 1.3.2053, and when I switched it back to use my graphics card (AMD Radeon, like yours) it solved the slowdown issues. Hopefully this might help you out?