Skip to content

2»

Comments

• dementeddemented Member Posts: 388
    Awong124 said:

I just bought Dragonfall during the Steam sale.

As did I, despite the fact I've never played the original, have no idea what the game is about and don't have time to play it.

Damn you Steam.

• Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    demented said:

Awong124 said:

I just bought Dragonfall during the Steam sale.

As did I, despite the fact I've never played the original, have no idea what the game is about and don't have time to play it.

Damn you Steam.

You haven't played Shadowrun Returns, or you haven't played Shadowrun for SNES? You need to have Shadowrun Returns to play Dragonfall.
    Just started Dragonfall. I modified the campaign to allow me to import my DMS character, and I'm having a blast!
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Awong124 said:

Just started Dragonfall. I modified the campaign to allow me to import my DMS character, and I'm having a blast!

@Awong124‌
    How did you do this? I'd love to do the same thing.
    edited July 2014
    @jackjack

It's actually very easy. Start the game, go into the Content menu and start the editor. Once in the editor, load up the Berlin campaign. Click Edit in the menu bar and select Edit Content Pack Properties (or something similar, I don't have access to the game right now so I'm describing this from memory). In the properties, check the box that says Allow Character Import, and if you want to have the equipment you had from the imported character you can check that box too. Then in the drop down menu for the campaign starting scene, select the Intro_S1 or something similar. Then exit the editor without saving. If it asks you to save or discard, select discard. That's it. When you start a new Dragonfall campaign it should give you the option to import.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • iKrivetkoiKrivetko Member Posts: 934
    No iPad version still :\
    I have the Steam version and the Director's Cut was available over a month ago. I noticed it automatically added to my library. I haven't played it yet though. I already finished the original Dragonfall a couple of times. I don't really feel like playing the Director's Cut because there's no way of importing characters, and I don't really want to start a character from scratch.
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    well I'm obviously in a minority in this because I absolutely love Eiger she's one of my all time favourite npcs, Her character arc plays out really well and the development with the pc is superb. I particularly loved the back and fourths between her and my cheeky elf Decker/Rigger.

I like dragonfall a lot I do dislike how so many characters speak to you once then basically never turn up again despite the fact they obviously should. Also wasn't a fan of the epilogue section it didn't really let me rp as much as the rest of the game did
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    edited October 2014
    Finished the Directors Cut twice now. It's a great great game. All the NPCs are pretty cool although Blitz is a bit useless.

My decker/rigger also really disliked [not going to spoil the new content] instead of keeping it himself...
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited October 2014
    I wasn't even aware of the Director's Cut... I should pay more attention to my Steam Library :)
    Post edited by mlnevese on
  • iKrivetkoiKrivetko Member Posts: 934
    @typo_tilly‌ only SRR, not SRDF. It's working okay, but could use some optimisation indeed. They haven't even released any minor updates since May.