Skip to content

[Known 7190] Anomen quest

DashivaDashiva Member Posts: 35
edited October 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
So I've gotten Anomen's quest started and I chose the lawful path. I've also gone to the government building and done that part. Now the time has come for the trial to start and after I've gone to the Order's house, Anomen goes nuts and complains about us not visiting his sister, and storms out from the party before the cutscene is initiated.

I don't know what's causing this, but if it is of any help, earlier during the game Anomen died during my fight with the Shadow Dragon, and after I finished that quest (by killing the Shade Lord outside) he started asking me why we hadn't visited his sister and that we should make haste. I went back to the Delryn estate but nothing happened there.

The quest is marked as done in the journal and I don't really know what to do from here. Has the variables been messed up somehow or am I missing something obvious? Is there any way to get this sorted?
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• DashivaDashiva Member Posts: 35
    Update: Googled around a bit, and found that opening the console, highlighting Anomen and using C:SetGlobal("AnomenComplain","LOCALS",2) would fix this.

So, solved (unless something crazy happens 10 minutes from now.
    JuliusBorisov
  • rrhulrrhul Member Posts: 4
    I am having a problem with Anomen character. I have fulfilled his quest with regards to his sister. However, He left my group just when I was going take him to the temple for his test. He did infact die earlier and was resurrected. There looks to be an issue/bug when this happens. How do I get this fixed.

Thanks
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Before he leaves @rrhul‌ you need to reset a variable for him as above. Or zip and attach a save if you can't do that.
    Sorry, I don't know how to do that. Here is the attachement of a saved game where he is still in the party.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Try this @rrhul‌

Will need re-doing if he dies again, plus any other local variables he had will have been lost so if you wanted him to go down the knighthood part you may need additional values adding. I'm looking forward to a fix being delivered for this bug...
    JuliusBorisov
    That did the trick thanks you.
    JuliusBorisov