Skip to content

Ascension

13»

Comments

• ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    Legal, timeframe-related and design-philosophical issues nonwithstanding I find myself agreeing with @shawne - it tends to be an easy issue to agree on due to the state of ToB: it's generally considered by far the weakest part of the 'trilogy', with it not being all that unusual that players just skip it altogether and restart instead.
    So since there's a strong and fundamental wish for ToB to be more fleshed out, more detailed and provide more closure than it currently does (also a major reason why I worry about @DavidW forgetting about Wheels of Prophecy), the perspective that additional ToB content (especially of a modular nature) has a greater potential to do good than harm seems an easy one to take.
    Cuvsunset00AstroBryGuy
  • Cr4zyJCr4zyJ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 208
    edited October 2014
    I am now greatly looking forward to playing this mod. Ive only just recently tried ToB (non ee) after beating SoA several times (non ee) and my ToB saves corrupted. Im waiting for 1.3 and the android release of bg2ee to do my next playthrough. Hopefully you guys might have an update by the time i get to it :)
    JuliusBorisovCuv
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Cuv said:

@shawne and @Shin ToB needs some lovin, as a modder that has always been my goal. That is just me personally as a modder :) not speaking for my blue background Can't disagree with either of you

Speaking solely as a modder, then - is this something that could be feasibly be done for Ascension? Could it happen?
    elminster
  • CuvCuv Member, Developer Posts: 2,535
    As a modder - absolutely
    JuliusBorisovshawne
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Well, that's something to hope for, then.
    JuliusBorisovCuvrorikon