Skip to content

Win A Free Key for IWD:EE Contest

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
RPGWatch has a couple of keys to give away for IWD:EE that where provided by @LiamEsler‌ . THANK YOU, Beamdog for this possibility!

To win all you have to do is tell RPGWatch why you deserve the key. So use your imagination and be creative by writing a poem, posting a short story, or sharing an image.

The staff will pick the winners based on the ones the RPGWatch team like.

Here are the Restrictions

1. You must already be a member of RPGWatch forums for more than three months.

2. You must have more than thirty posts on the RPGWatch forums.

The deadline for the contest is the 31st the day after the games release.

http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26325

Although not everyone of us meets those requirements, maybe some folks can still do it! Good luck! AND WOO-HOO!

Comments

• Ancalagon44Ancalagon44 Member Posts: 252
    I guess that counts me out, but good luck to those who enter.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Awesome! I still have a chance!
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Due to the fact this is the original forum of EEs, maybe we can have the same or somewhat modified contest here? When looking at "What's new on the forum" thread I see this forum is full of really creative people who, with no doubt about that, can share something special related to IWDEE: a portrait, a novel, a song and so on.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    bengoshi said:

Due to the fact this is the original forum of EEs, maybe we can have the same or somewhat modified contest here? When looking at "What's new on the forum" thread I see this forum is full of really creative people who, with no doubt about that, can share something special related to IWDEE: a portrait, a novel, a song and so on.

An original Jansen family story regarding the trials and tribulations of Jansen family vegetable peddling efforts in the North?
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    edited October 2014
    They'll have to add a clause to the contest prohibiting powerful archmages, Chosen of Mystra, scimitar dual wielding drow rangers with panther figurines, and the friends and family of said individuals from participating. :)
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    kcwise said:

They'll have to add a clause to the contest prohibiting powerful archmages, Chosen of Mystra, scimitar dual wielding drow rangers with panther figurines, and the friends and family of said individuals from participating. :)

You just had to ruin my chances, didn't you?
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    kcwise said:

Not to mention the most major of minor first level mages...
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    I am the very model of a modern major minor mage...