Skip to content

Is the Yeti Armor worth the price?

2»

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited November 2014
    bengoshi said:

This armor can be useful for avenger druids because they cannot use a studded leather armor.

Avengers can't wear it (I already pointed that out in this thread here http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/567636/#Comment_567636).
  • bob_vengbob_veng Member Posts: 2,308
    it's a bug then, you can report it
  • Misfit_KotLDMisfit_KotLD Member Posts: 16
    I'd say it's not worth is by the price, but it looks cool and I like to complete my quests, even ones for bum gear.
  • Ancalagon44Ancalagon44 Member Posts: 252
    @booinyoureyes‌

Rufus: Mom is that you???
  • BoxrainmanBoxrainman Member Posts: 17
    how do you get it? I am still in chapter 1 and have been around people in Kuldahar with 10 pelts on my character.
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    Talk to Mirek after doing the amulet quest, he should then comment that Orrick can do something with the pelts.
  • KaijinKaijin Member Posts: 2
    Hello there,

If you talk to Mirek for the first time when you have his brother's heirloom in your inventory, he will not mention that you can sell yeti pelt's to blacksmith or something more by the town wizard.

You should talk to him first when you don't have amulet in your inventory and there will be an entry in your journal then you can have the yeti pelt or winter wolf cloak. I think it's a kind of bug
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    So about the moral question, since refusing to have the armor made will not bring the ten yetis back to life, I don't think it matters what you do with the pelts. It's also worth noting that the yetis will disturb your peaceful sleep and try to kill you on sight. It's not a matter of morals; it's a matter of survival.
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    You could always sleep in an inn instead of camping out on Yeti turf.
  • labryslabrys Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2020
    Paradox wrote: »
    Tried talking to Conlan and the Wizard, neither of them are offering the armour.
    I have 10 pelts in general inventory, not in the Bag of Holding so I don't know what the issue is.

when i talked to one of them, they said i need G2500 & 10 pelts and since i didn’t have enough money the only option was something like “sorry not interested” then the option disappeared and did not come back. not sure if it would come back?!? So i reloaded and didn’t select the option again. i’ll wait till i have the money this time. although from the looks of it it’s not astounding.

I wonder if you have already asked and that why it’s not coming up.