Skip to content

[Fixed][Mac][GoG] Great game...but where is the music?

124»

Comments

• ArdentArdent Member Posts: 22
    Worked for me too. Nice.

Oh, btw, found out that the script files were missing too that way.
    LaucianNailorarnelismhook71
  • curadukcuraduk Member Posts: 2
    arnelism said:

I managed to fix this on my mac by downloading the linux version from GOG, extracting it and copying over the missing folders to the music folder.

E.g.
    from ~/Downloads/Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition/game/music/
    to
    /Applications/Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition.app/Contents/Resources/game/IcewindDale.app/Contents/Resources/music

Looks like this has worked for me too - thanks!
  • LaucianNailorLaucianNailor Member Posts: 22
    arnelism said:

I managed to fix this on my mac by downloading the linux version from GOG, extracting it and copying over the missing folders to the music folder.

E.g.
    from ~/Downloads/Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition/game/music/
    to
    /Applications/Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition.app/Contents/Resources/game/IcewindDale.app/Contents/Resources/music

Great job, worked a treat. Thanks...also to who spotted scripts were missing too. I was aware they were part of BG(2) as i used them, but never having played any of the IWD originals I wasn't sure whether they were also included or not.
  • alderich123alderich123 Member Posts: 14
    Did the trick for me as well!
  • akakakak Member Posts: 8
    So when will GOG upload the corrected version? Or did that happen already but they didn't make an "updated" statement?
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    They thought they did, but it looks like they didn't. I'm working the issue as we speak.
  • akakakak Member Posts: 8
    Thank you :)
  • GomzoidGomzoid Member Posts: 21
    Happy to report that the updated version of IWD:EE is available from GoG and works as expected.
    hook71CerevantJuliusBorisov