Skip to content

Hands free

old_jolly2old_jolly2 Member Posts: 453
edited November 2013 in Off-Topic
I just wanted to share some of visual things I had done , I found it very unproper for Fan Creations side...

1) 1990 , reflection from a television of an old-style fenster at dawn
2) Ebwâb-ul Jihâd ( Doors of Overloading ) , a logo design for a game I coded about reflex improvement
3) Güneşi Gördüm ( I Saw the Sun ) , the idea was mine but the hands were not , I was the one driving
4) PSK ( Professional Strategy Club ) , a logo design for a group fictitious by the time
5) Pac dé Courar , a psych writing about courage

Comments

• old_jolly2old_jolly2 Member Posts: 453
    I encourage all you to share your FRP irrelevant sketchings/logos/photo experiments here...
  • FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477
    I honestly don't know if you're joking or not, I think everything except the first picture doesn't look beautiful/interesting in any way. The last picture is pretty creepy actually, is that "written" in any writing system from our planet?
    I honestly don't know if you understood the thing here. It was just hands free. I am not saying anything against your commentary because I all expected you to just have a sight and forget them , how the ever , I was expecting a little contribution here. Guess no body goes without photoshop these days. May be you're afraid people's skills of MsPaint will show up ? I honestly don't care. I'm coming here to just waste time. If you wanted some piece of art you could stop and gaze hours , why not attend to those modern art museums ? :) And who said you didn't ? Well the fact you're still having time left to waste determines you're sane.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Some sketches i did, from my grammar-school years. I tried to enhance them with photoshop, but back that time i had even less proficient with that program, than now :)

^This sketch was based on a photo from me.

^A random phantom knight

^I think this should be a head, or something...

^A tree fairy, actually i really like this even this time.

^This is familiar to me from somewhere...

^an ounce copied from a book with pictures from animals.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Ohhh, these look wonderful!

Confession: I didn't know you use own pic as an avatar, @lolien‌ , I always thought it's from some D&D poster.

So good!
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    What is hands-free? No photoshop? I don't really get this thread.

e.g. - I narrow my eyes on this one , swimming to the sun under a green sky