Skip to content

Which Mod does this? New enemies in ToB pocket plane challenges

xzar_montyxzar_monty Member Posts: 631
Hi folks,

I've modded my game a bit, to give myself some extra challenges. But I just noticed something totally stupid: in the first pocket plane challenge in ToB, after I'd destroyed the kobolds, doppelgangers, ogre mages and drow warriors... Bodhi, Jon Irenicus and Sarevok showed up. Yet again. Oh my god, that was not fun.

So, which mod does this? Does anyone remember straight away? I'd definitely want to uninstall this component, it looks hopelessly out of place and annoying simply for the sake of being annoying.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Don't think its ascension
    might be sword coast stratagems
  • xzar_montyxzar_monty Member Posts: 631
    No, it's not Ascension, I don't have it. (I think Ascension is total rubbish.)

I can't for the life of me figure out which component in SCS it might be. Maybe it's something totally obvious and I have simply missed it somehow. I don't know.
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    This is from the vanilla game, not sure what the prerequisites are for triggering it - maybe a exp requirement. I think depends on whether you're using an imported PC from SoA or a fresh ToB start, but I'm not sure.
    CrevsDaak
    @Artemius_I‌: Really? Can anyone verify this? @Dee perhaps?

I do have plenty of experience. My character is from SoA. I don't see why anyone would want to do a fresh ToB start.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    It's level-based; I'm not sure off the top of my head what the exact level range is for them to show up, but it's built into the game.
    CrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
    @Dee: Ok, that's enough, thank you very much! I won't have to search my Mod configuration for the answer if that's the case.
    JuliusBorisov