Skip to content

BG:EE on 3DS

QueenQuinzelQueenQuinzel Member Posts: 44
I discovered that Baldur's Gate was announced to be ported to the Nintendo 3DS.

Then I woke up.

What do you think? I'm sure it will likely never happen, but could Baldur's Gate work on 3DS?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dreamriderdreamrider Member Posts: 417
    Not so much screen size (its at least as big as a smart phone screen), as pixel density.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Hmmm... Does that have a touch screen then? And aren't the two screens fairly small? BG really isn't really optimized for such a device. What would you put on the second screen? And BG doesn't really have a "Nintendo" ring to it. I can't imagine they would get legal whatnot.
  • Lewis244Lewis244 Member Posts: 26
    I think this could be kind of cool. Have the action and what's going on on the top screen, and have your options like your map, inventory and character sheet buttons on the touch screen. Though there's a 99.9% chance of this never happening ever, it's a cool thought for sure.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Always with the 3DS...why doesn't PS Vita get any love?
  • spacejawsspacejaws Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 389
    3DS terrible choice. Screen too small.

Vita it is! It's already the home for alot of PC/iOS titles and it's got a nice pretty screen.

Plus getting people to stop playing Smash Bros (me included) ain't gonna happen.
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    Nimran said:

I'd have to dig around, and don't quote me on this, but I remember Trent Oster mentioning in a tweet they might be interested in doing a ps vita port at some point if there was enough interest.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    procco said:

Nimran said:

I'd have to dig around, and don't quote me on this, but I remember Trent Oster mentioning in a tweet they might be interested in doing a ps vita port at some point if there was enough interest.
    Coolio!
  • QueenQuinzelQueenQuinzel Member Posts: 44
    @Nimran‌, I said the 3DS because I don't have a PS Vita. A Vita port would be just as good in the grand scheme of things. c:
  • NecomancerNecomancer Member Posts: 622
    I honestly thought that was some april fool's like joke prank thing at first. This really happened? Well...Okay then.