Skip to content

Can't find Sheemish

Hello everyone,
So I'm right about now in Dragon's Eye and have just freed Mother E and the Slaves in Level 3.
I talked to every child, but Sheemish isn't under them.
I talked to Conlan at the beginning of Kuldahar and he said his son was missing but I got no Quest or Journal Update.
Is there some kind of bug involved, or did I just miss something?

Comments

• AzzaraAzzara Member Posts: 184
    He is on the same level as mother Egenia but he is not with the other children. Try searching in a different tunnel.
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    You likely missed him, iirc he can be awkward to find at times. Does this help? Make sure to find all the captive villagers - there are four lots. I think Sheemish the the ones furthest on the west side of the map.

ShikaolunarAzzara
  • AzzaraAzzara Member Posts: 184
    edited November 2014
    What? There's a captive villager beyond the sea of beetles to the east? I've never met him. I probably nuked him every time by mistake. 0_0
    Anyway, he is not Sheemish. Sheemish is in the north-western group. You can only reach his tunnel from the north.
    JuliusBorisov
  • S3nsenmannS3nsenmann Member Posts: 7
    God I'm so dumb,
    I totally missed him. Thx guys, gonna hang my head in shame for the rest of the day
    JuliusBorisovShikao
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    No worries - enjoy the xp reward and the item from Conlan (unless you've already stolen it of course...)
    Shikao
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    It always amused me how you can put Conlan's key in the chest and then it stays locked forever.
    NecomancerQuartz