Skip to content

Remorhaz helmet ?

I found in the game files this nice Remorhaz Helmet. I wonder if you can get someone to made one for you from the remorhaz shells you get ? It seems that the blind dwarf does not have any dialogue for it. Any other NPC?

Remorhaz shell helm :

Crafted from chitinous scales, this heavy helmet retains some of the natural resistances of the remorhaz from which it was made.

STATISTICS:

Equipped abilities:
– Protects against critical hits
– Armor Class: +1
– Magic Resistance: +10%
– Magic Damage Resistance: +20%

Weight: 10

Comments

• hexxactlyhexxactly Member Posts: 40
    Dirty Llew. Have a female charactrt talk to him for better prices.
  • billygreatbillygreat Member Posts: 66
    Thanks. I guess I will teleport back to Kuldahar cuz I have no patience to finish HOW +TOTL to get my hands on this helmet.
  • billygreatbillygreat Member Posts: 66
    Yeah, I think the same about that Winter plate. It makes no sense to wear one at the level you find it in HOW. So playing on hof mode from lvl 1 I added that armor with NI in Vale of Shadows as loot from last tomb.
  • NecomancerNecomancer Member Posts: 622
    I admit, I'm tempted to cheat to add it to a starter party. I generally have a rule. I play a game legitly once, and once I know I can beat it? Next play through I cheat to my heart's content.

Now if you excuse me I'm going back to using Dale Editor to give my Kensai Vexed Armor...What? Story wise hes a possessed suit of armor inhabited by what may or may not be a spirit of law or pure evil! The armor is just to make him look more his part! Really!
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    I was truly surprised to find out that Dirty Llew was the one who could forge the helmet. I mean, considering that there's a very skilled dwarven smith who resides right near the all remorhazes (or however it's spelled in plural), I'd expect that HE would be the one who would forge it. Seriously, when I first saw that Tiernon had no dialogue option to use the remorhaz shells, I thought that was a bug.
  • FRUTZKFRUTZK Member Posts: 18
    Goddamn, only just found read through this. I have approximately 100,000 remorhaz shells. Damn. Might have to console it in.