Skip to content

Heart of fury

314314 Member Posts: 20
What's really do in EE? (Need all numbers of course: hp, ac, dmg, apr, resists, ex for kill(quests) etc...)
Shikao

Comments

• WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    Huh?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Same numbers as original HoW.
    jackjack
  • AbelAbel Member Posts: 785
    That's not what he was asking! I know since I asked myself and didn't get an accurate answer.
    After some tests, it seems that:
    - HP = HP x 3 + 80
    - Level = Level + 12
    - XP = (XP + 1000) (x 2 [if you chose Insane before enabling HoF])
    THAC0 will evolve according to the creature (specific) class.
    Damage will depend on the difficulty you chose before enabling HoF (doubled on Insane).
    For Quest XP, it should be the same as above, although I'm not sure.
    Other abilities and characteristics should be unchanged.
    ShikaoAzzaraJuliusBorisov
    Abel said:

That's not what he was asking! I know since I asked myself and didn't get an accurate answer.
    After some tests, it seems that:
    - HP = HP x 3 + 80
    - Level = Level + 12
    - XP = (XP + 1000) (x 2 [if you chose Insane before enabling HoF])
    THAC0 will evolve according to the creature (specific) class.
    Damage will depend on the difficulty you chose before enabling HoF (doubled on Insane).
    For Quest XP, it should be the same as above, although I'm not sure.
    Other abilities and characteristics should be unchanged.

When I click HoF on my iPad it locks the difficulty to insane. Does this mean I have to manually change the difficulty to insane before enabling HoF mode?
  • ShikaoShikao Member Posts: 376
    Wowo said:

When I click HoF on my iPad it locks the difficulty to insane. Does this mean I have to manually change the difficulty to insane before enabling HoF mode?

I don't know about EE, but it is how it worked in vanilla. If you chose HoF, the game locked into insane.

Shikao said:

Wowo said:

I don't know about EE, but it is how it worked in vanilla. If you chose HoF, the game locked into insane.

Are you saying @Abel is incorrect about his comments regarding the game difficulty setting when you enable HoF mode or am I misunderstanding something?
  • billygreatbillygreat Member Posts: 66
    Yes, IMO he is not accurate. You can set HOF mode from any difficulty, the end result is the same, the game locks to insane+ HOF.
  • AbelAbel Member Posts: 785
    @Shikao @Wowo @billygreat‌
    Maybe it's my game only, but I have to do this.
    For example, if I enable HoF from Core, creatures won't give me double XP or deal double damage. The cursor locks to Insane yes, but the base rules don't change. I remember you had to configure the difficulty to Insane first in IWD, so that's how I explain it.
  • billygreatbillygreat Member Posts: 66
    After you move the cursor from core to hof save and reload the game.
    @Abel @billygreat‌ I have heard that monsters already propagated won't be adjusted. I change difficulty before I even load the game and it's never a problem that I can tell.
    elminster