Skip to content

Greetings

ironsteveironsteve Member Posts: 6
edited November 2014 in New Members Welcome Area
Hi there, I was totally amazed to read about an Enhanced Edition of Icewind Dale. IWD was one of my favorite games back in those days. Now IWD: EE was released and man... I often catch myself in the strangest situations thinking about how to optimise my party, which spells my mage(s) and cleric(s) should use and so on . It's nice to see other people on this forums sharing the same fascination ^^

Comments

• rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490
    ahahahaha welcome to the pit of the damned. I bet you're thinking about what spell your sorcerer should learn at next level up right now, aren't you? AREN'T YOU???? ...Ahem. Welcome, glad you found the EE of Icewind Dale and hope you have many long fun times with it. Share your thoughts and experiences with us here, we'll be happy to hear them!
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Forum... whirls... twirls..
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Welcome, @ironsteve‌, you'll find plenty of discussions about how to squeeze the best from IWD:EE! ;D
  • ironsteveironsteve Member Posts: 6
    Thank you all for the friendly welcome :-)
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    Welcome! IWD is also one of my all-time favorites. The voicework of Tony Jay as Kresselack the Black Wolf alone is worth the price of admission :) I'm glad you found our little community that is working to keep these classics alive.
    edited November 2014

Welcome! IWD is also one of my all-time favorites. The voicework of Tony Jay as Kresselack the Black Wolf alone is worth the price of admission :) I'm glad you found our little community that is working to keep these classics alive.

Thanks for your advice. On my next playthrough I will set the language to "English" to get an impression of the voicework.
  • GarrikGarrik Member Posts: 17
    Well since this seems to be the place for New members then allow one to introduce himself,my name is Garrik and I've been a fan of the series since it's birth 1998,Mind you with the new Enhanced edition of both Baldur's gate 1 and 2 combined with the recent release of Icewind dale enhanced edition It's like discovering this gem of a series all over again,and there's only one class for meand that's a Paladin both in game and the role playing books themselves.Again thanks for the add to this fine forum.
  • dreamriderdreamrider Member Posts: 417
    Welcome!
    Welcome
  • GarrikGarrik Member Posts: 17
    Cheers dudes :)