Skip to content

Round 2 with import, Clara/hexxat not spawning?

I'm playing a round with a character I've imported ( from within bg2ee) on iPad. In my first play through I had hexxat in my party and finished her quest line. I just started playing again and went to go recruit her again, but clara isn't spawning in the copper coronet, and I can't get past the magical doorway in the tomb of dragomir. I searched, and couldn't find a history of this being a known bug, so is there just something I'm failing to do, that I didn't know I did the first time?

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    I don't think there are any issues with this quest. If you've already been to Spellhold, she won't appear in later chapters, that's intentional.

If this isn't the case feel free to zip and attach a save (via itools or ifunbox if you have them) for inspection.
    Thanks
  • MaithunaMaithuna Member Posts: 9
    not at spellhold in this game, and i hadn't hit spellhold in the previous game with this character either (exploring romances). thanks for your time!
    Try this @Maithuna‌
    I tested on the pc version and she spawns when re-entering the Copper Coronet, from what I could see of your save she had already spawned but I could see no sign of her. So a bit stumped for the moment as to why this happened.
  • MaithunaMaithuna Member Posts: 9
    bringing in your save worked, she's now showing up and talking to me. had tried exiting and re-entering the cc several times though before i came here, so i still have no idea what affected her not showing up :/ thank you so much though!
    Ah, forgot to say I reset a variable - there is something wrong with your original save but I can't work out why yet.