Skip to content

Russian localization Icewind Dale : Enhanced Edition

Good day, first of all I want to say thank you for IWD EE.
I am a big fan of this series IWD.
very sorry that no Russian localization, do not tell me whether the Russian translation of the game on, or who will localize in Russia! ??

Comments

• AlexTAlexT Member Posts: 760
    Since there seems to be some confusion about this, I'll try to clear it up.

When IWD:EE was first announced, we committed to shipping the game in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish (EFIGS) at launch. We fulfilled that promise and added Polish and Turkish in as a bonus, thanks to the dedicated efforts of our localization teams.

Russian localization of IWD:EE was never promised at launch. However, it doesn't mean that we won't be supporting it at some point in the future.
  • newvillagenewvillage Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 66
    Can you tell, will be there some kind of translation tool for IWDEE like BGEE and BG2EE has?
  • ZeonshopZeonshop Member Posts: 5
    Very sorry,in Russia a large number of fans of this game,even more than in Turkey and Poland combined.
    Against the background of current events on the world stage I think Russian localization we have to wait for a long time.
    Will have to ask his bear translate IWDEE , and then sits all without works at a nuclear missile and plays on the balalaika.
  • saoxsaox Member Posts: 104
    Zeonshop said:

Very sorry,in Russia a large number of fans of this game,even more than in Turkey and Poland combined.
    Against the background of current events on the world stage I think Russian localization we have to wait for a long time.
    Will have to ask his bear translate IWDEE , and then sits all without works at a nuclear missile and plays on the balalaika.

Oow...yes. Russia sooo special :). I dont know how you are trying to quantify this, but the Polish+Turkish section of this forum shows that they have 5-6 times more topics than the russian :).

And no, none of ts is politically motivated :)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    I advice to stop discussing politics here, as well as comparing different sections of the forum.

Now we have an unofficial russian translation for IWDEE: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/574845/#Comment_574845 , so we can use it.

Let's just hope the official russian localization of IWD:EE will be out one day.
  • ZeonshopZeonshop Member Posts: 5
    thx all
    \close