Skip to content

Cheats! Creating items?

Yes, I am a cheater. I have played the game with and without cheats. I don't have the patience to sit around and wait for my party to walk when I can easily ctrl+J them to the desired location that is 20 feet away from where they currently stand.
Here is my problem though.
I have already entered the 'Program Options', 'Debug', '1', 'Program Options', 'Debug Mode', '1', into the baldur file, etc. My ctrl+J cheat works, but I can't seem to create items! I read that it should be C:CreateItem(); but that doesn't work for me! Has anyone gotten item creation to work? Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    C:CreateItem("itemcode") is what you use to create an item.

So it would be C:CreateItem("Arow02") to create +1 arrows.
  • baybaybeanbaybaybean Member Posts: 5
    Thank you!!! I thought I had tried that one but I must have miss-typed it or something! Thank you very much, now I can have my fire arrows!
  • rlove60rlove60 Member Posts: 2
    can anyone please help me with a list of item codes for Siege Of Dragonspear...Thanks
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    @rlove60 That would take a bit of work. I could make such a list myself, but I have not finished SoD yet and I don't want to spoil myself by looking up all the new items. I can suggest two options for you.

1. Get NearInfinity and look up the item codes yourself. Once you get NI, just open item "ITM" list on the side pannel and go alphabetically to "BD******" and you will see the new item codes from SoD.

2. Experiment. All the new item codes from SoD have the prefix "BD" so you can just put that in front of other item codes and see what you get. For example: a new sword would have an item code that would be "bdsw1h**" but replace "**" with a number. So "bdsw1h01" would create a new sword and "bdsw1h02" would create another etc. This would keep going until you run out of new items of that type to create.