Skip to content

Battle Music not as frequent like in the BG series?

is it just me or battle music dont always play in IWD EE? one of the things i really like about the BG series is that ever encounter has battle music, i sometimes even pause and listen to the music. iwd ee is a lot more battle focused so i dont get why battle music dont always play or is there a work around for this?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    I haven't heard a battle music till the Vale of Shadows. After that, it has happened fine.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    There's good battle music in the Vale of Shadows. Most of the other dungeons and outdoor areas don't have any, though. I don't think there's any solution, because the game was designed that way.

I also would have preferred battle music for every encounter like in BG, but it doesn't happen in Icewind Dale, which has surprisingly little music in it for a game acclaimed for its music.
  • RedrakeRedrake Member Posts: 426

I also would have preferred battle music for every encounter like in BG, but it doesn't happen in Icewind Dale, which has surprisingly little music in it for a game acclaimed for its music.

For its ambient and town music not battle music.