Skip to content

Favorite Moments (Screenshots Welcome!)

DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
Have a favorite moment from your experience with the beta? Found something new that you just have to share with everyone?

Feel free to post screenshots, testimonials, infographics, memes, or anything else that exemplifies your experience with this update.

Comments

• dashteacupdashteacup Member Posts: 52
    ...Pathfinding? Pathfinding. Pathfinding!!!

That is all.
  • HurricaneHurricane Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 730
    A favorite moment? As in, one favorite moment? :D Nah, if you're asking me about my experience with this update, I'm thrilled with all of it! Once more, it makes this game better overall. What we always wished Baldur's Gate II could become. More polished, more cared for.

So, this is how I feel about the update:

Along these lines, @bengoshi said it best:
    bengoshi said:

If BG2EE in its prior-to-the patch version were a vanilla game, we could call BG2EE as of the 1.3 version an Enhanced Edition alone.

More rejoicing here: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/37693/whats-your-favourite-fix-feature-from-the-1-3-patch/p1
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    I've paid attention to this feature - now the Gorion wraith will use a voiced line when referring to the EE NPCs.

Gorion in the vanilla game is voiced by Jim Cummings. Does this feature means it has been possible to work with Jim again? Or is the Gorion wraith in those lines voiced by another actor?
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    The same clip is used for all love interests.
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    Waiting.