Skip to content

Beamdog's streaming of BG2EE with the patch and prizes for fans

2»

Comments

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    The Beamstream was very enjoyable. Try to catch it next time they do one if you missed out on this one.
  • ThorThunderfistThorThunderfist Member Posts: 8
    I definitely had fun, great stream!
  • LaucianNailorLaucianNailor Member Posts: 22
    Great stream tonight guys...and mega pleased I won a copy of BG:EE :smiley:
    What a completely awesome 'MEGA' prize as well...a piece of history !!
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    *Anduin arrives back home late from successful nativity performance... Reads thread... Sobs a little... because of the last verse in Away in a Manger, and nothing to do with missing the live show... heads to the crypt to rest.*
  • ronaldoronaldo Member Posts: 263
    @Amber_Scott More dancing next time!
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    It was great fun! Thanks for the stream and the gifts!
    And congratulations to @elminster‌!
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    ouch. i just realized that I missed it and I did nothing around that time :(

what was the mega prize anyway? care to fill me in on some other highlights?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,727
    The grand prize is that elminster will name an NPC in the future "Baldur's Gate game" by Beamdog, read more in the Adventure Y thread.

It is a cool and unexpected prize.
  • RonnaannRonnaann Member Posts: 48
    Nice!
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,727
    Dear Devs!

Can I ask you to make an archive of the Stream and/or post a link to one if it exists already? Many members of the community, especially those from the countries where it was night at the time of the stream, would like to watch the video in order not to miss all the awesomeness you brought?

For example, Obsidian recently gave their own twitch stream with Josh Sawyer himself and later the recording of that stream became available at http://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive/b/588477048

Maybe we can have something similar in this case?
  • Cr4zyJCr4zyJ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 208
    @bengoshi good sir, where is the adventure y thread (s)
  • Cr4zyJCr4zyJ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 208
    @bengoshi‌ you and @dee are my bg heroes. Youre right up there next to minsc and boo and playerchar. Id take that party of 4 into battle anytime!
  • LaucianNailorLaucianNailor Member Posts: 22
    Cr4zyJ said:

@bengoshi‌ you and @dee are my bg heroes. Youre right up there next to minsc and boo and playerchar. Id take that party of 4 into battle anytime!

Wow and you witnessed the multiple wipes as well. AI off and full character control on needed I think ;)
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    I'm not sure a fully dedicated and serious playthrough would've been as entertaining as the laidback wipefest we witnessed. There's room for that too of course but I think everyone enjoyed Daigle's no-pause-minimal-preparation approach :)
  • EnilwynEnilwyn Member Posts: 140
    Would be super fun to have a few players from the forums play multi with the Devs while Trent does play by play. I, personally want to be a spectator to that!