Skip to content

Creating a roster and dueling matches

Because I've beaten this game so many times over the last 15 years or so, what I've been doing is creating characters in different games, leveling them up casually and pitting them against one another. I create various team matches and square off. Its so much fun lol I was wondering if anyone else did the same?

This would be a great expansion pack if this sort of idea was expanded upon. They're getting closer with the pre-generate character button by just creating characters and saving them for later instead of being forced to play them right then and there.

Anyway, that's what I'm doing :)

Comments

• FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    How do you create team matches?
  • DaelricDaelric Member Posts: 266

How do you create team matches?

Well, the most you can do is a 3 on 3 because of only the 6 max party members but you can do 4 lower level characters versus 2 higher level. Mostly I do 1 on 1 matches. Its fun to see who can beat who, sometimes you get surprises and upsets. I usually always fight right outside in Easthaven.
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    Certain spells (admittedly not many in IWD) only affect enemies. Do you have a way to get those to work in your matchups?
    JuliusBorisovFinneousPJjackjack
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    I just create a group of fighters, cheat some levels and equipment in, throw them at one another, then enjoy the spectacle.
  • BladesBlades Member Posts: 167
    On a similar note... I liked to create 6 Drow, level then to 20, and have them destroy Targos in IWD2. Fun times.