Skip to content

Why Larry is your best friend.

tobajastobajas Member Posts: 77
Larry is very sharp. Both with his tongue and in body. Larry will never grow tired, you also dont have to pay for an extra room since he can just sleep with you!

He is very strong probably one of the strongest friends you can get to meet so early and easily!
He will also never betray you and go against your wishes like some of your stupid friends might do after you attack them, kill their friends or family.

Larry will often drop funny remarks like - "PFFFFFT, You can't be serious!" after you betray your employer and make him explode into body parts after finishing his stupid fed ex quest so you get 4000 extra xp and an extra 4000 gold, a healing potion and a necklace instead of only that stupid enchanted sword he was only giving you!
How rude I tell you, only giving you an enchanted sword when he was carrying 4000 gold tsk tsk. Luckily Larry was with us and we could change his mind about that!.

Sometimes Larry talks to much, one time Larry did'nt seem to be that persuasive when we talked to this Demogorgon person, so I was forced to visit my other friend Cromwell he said he could make Larry much more persuasive.

Sadly Larry dont talk that much anymore, but everyone tends to listen alot more since Cromwell had a look at him.

Who is your best friend?

Comments

• kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    I have no idea what's happening here but it seems to involve either too much or too little medication. As such, I heartily approve and offer a like for the effort!
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    edited December 2014
    If people don't get it, I'm pretty sure the OP is using "Larry" as a nickname for the sentient sword Lilarcor.

The invitation seems to be to do a funny write-up anthropomorphizing your own favorite weapon in the game.
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    I'm not sure a story about "Carson" the Holy Avenger would be very interesting. Sounds too much like a butler, and who in heck would let a Holy Avenger be the butler? "You have failed to pour the tea properly. I shall have to smite you."

Also, my apologies to the OP if my earlier post seemed too snarky. 'Twas just my usual way of being odd, and no offense was intended.
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    What about the lowly club? It's good for bonking!