Skip to content

Grrreetings forumites!

lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
I grrreet all entity on these parts of the reality.
I'm Chief Inspector Sltrrr Zltrrr C'k L'k from the IRNOIC (Inter Realms Noteworthy Outfits Illegal Cases) Agency. I come here to arrest a local myconid named @lolien for the misuse and illegal wearing of the Red Hat (Registered trademark belonging to @Santa Claus, medieval priest and winterfather, alias Jack Frost).

If any of you have evidence in this case, or know from other occurrence, feel free to visit my office:
http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/37451/irnoic-office?new=1

Oh, and i know, that it's difficult to use my name for many of you, so please continue to refer me as the Taker of @lolien.

Comments

• dibdib Member Posts: 384
    Greetings, mercenaries! I am Silke, thespian extraordinaire.
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Forumites. Why does that word make me think of a colony of ant people? Either that or a bunch of misshapen giant folk... Hmm... time to get some sleep!
  • TsunadesSTRTsunadesSTR Member Posts: 12
    edited December 2014
    Hey but..... wait..... ... *sighs*..... (Thinking that it might be wise to keep his mouth shut).

*Tsunades gathers his party before venturing forth, keeping his precious dear red hat tightly behind his chest armor, mumbling: they will never catch me'', damn rats!*
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287

Hey but..... wait..... ... *sighs*..... (Thinking that it might be wise to keep his mouth shut).

*Tsunades gathers his party before venturing forth, keeping his precious dear red hat tightly behind his chest armor, mumbling: they will never catch me'', damn rats!*

"Better part of valor! Better part of valor!"

So sayeth the wise Khalid
  • dementeddemented Member Posts: 388
    I never got a rigorous, deeply uncomfortable interrogation when I first joined the forum.

grumble...mumble...
  • CluasCluas Member Posts: 355
    Whoaa...