Skip to content

Quick question - Amber and Dee?

BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
Hi, I've been noticing that Amber Scott has an increasing presence in the forums answering questions, promoting the Beamdog Blog, and that sort of thing.

Has Amber been promoted to Dee's old position as customer service and customer relations manager, and Dee doing something else now? Does anyone know?

I guess I should just try to tag and ask her - how about it @Amber_Scott‌ ? If you're our new official PR person in the forums, then congratulations and welcome. :)
Amber_ScottNonnahswriterJuliusBorisovlolienkcwise

Comments

• BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    edited January 2015
    @Amber_Scott , thanks for taking your time to answer. :)

I think that the real source of my curiosity, and my real question, is, Why haven't we seen more of you here in the forums until now? Your post count is at only 30.

Regardless, I'm very glad to see a "new" developer joining with us here on the forums. I'm sure you will soon overtake Dee, Elminster, and Bengoshi as one of the "all-time leaders" on the leaderboard of forum points. ;)
    JuliusBorisovCrevsDaaklolienkcwise
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited January 2015
    I can just say that it's so great more stuff members (*pun intended*) communicate with us.
    Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
    CrevsDaaklolienkcwise
  • Amber_ScottAmber_Scott Member Posts: 513
    *sings the "Coming Out of Our Shells" song from the independent Ninja Turtles music album released in the 90s*
    CrevsDaakelminsterJuliusBorisov
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Most impressive!
    CrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
    Woah, sweet minis! I have a ton I need to paint. Hopefully this year I'll have some time.
    CrevsDaakJuliusBorisovkcwise
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Thanks! Not all of them are D&D (or even AD&D). There are some for Vampire: The Masquerade, Superhero (Most notably Villains and Vigilantes) and Shadowrun in there.
    edited January 2015
    I have a mix too; I backed the first Reaper Bones kickstarter and got a zillion minis. Most are fantasy ones, but there's also space marines and a few modern ones. Most of my paints are thick and dried because I bought them so long ago. I want to get some more professional paints but have heard some negative reviews about Citadel colours.
    CrevsDaakkcwise
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    I used to actually play those games. :) (Been into D&D original since 1978, the first boxed set).
    Nice!!! I started with AD&D in the 80s. We "borrowed" the books from my friend's older brother, hehehe.