Skip to content

OMG! GoG LucasArts Wave 2!

AdsoAdso Member Posts: 122
edited January 2015 in Off-Topic
I think @TrentOster‌ would approve of mentioning this here since he is a major fan of the X-wing series I gather... I was over at GoG just now checking on BG2 Mac patch status and saw on the front page: X-wing Alliance, X-wing vs TIE Fighter, the two Battlefronts, the KOTRs, and Dark Forces on Linux?!? Due to OH/BD's relationship with GoG, I wouldn't be surprised if Trent wasn't playing an advanced copy of XW-Alliance over the weekend... ;)

I too would love to see an X-wing EE/HD series, just with updated graphics and more intelligent capitol ship AI (Trent, is the latter what you were thinking re what to change with the capitol ships?)

Between the BGs/IWD, and the L-A titles... so much retro gaming goodness!
Post edited by Adso on

Comments

• kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    I have a bad feeling about this...
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    I picked up Battlegrounds Saga. Always wanted to try it out but never got around to it :)
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited January 2015
    I always wanted to play KotOR 1 (I've played 2 lots of times but might give another go) but mine crashes when I enter a building needed for the main plot to continue. And people said KotOR 2 had more bugs...

Edit: the X-Wing and TIE Fighter games always seemed nice (as well as Dark Forces). I might get to play them some day too.