Skip to content

List of Kit Mods for BG2EE?

BladesBlades Member Posts: 167
I see the Duskblade Kit it being tested, as is the Priest of Millil. Is anyone keeping a list of Kit Mods? Or does anyone know of other Kit mods that are floating around out there?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BladesBlades Member Posts: 167
    Does/will your mod allow us to only load certain kits if we don't like all of them?

"Adventurer" kits/professions have always been one of my favs in PnP games like D&D and Rolemaster. Good stuff. Can you share what other Kits will your mod include?
  • BladesBlades Member Posts: 167
    Last night I installed both the Duskblade and Priest of Millil. At character creation, both are showing as choosable kits. Haven't tried them yet. My plan was to find a bunch of new kits and create a multi-player party of all modded kits, for shits n giggles of course!

I also want to delve into creating a few kits. If they are actually worth anything I will share them. My modding "career" consists of creating one NPC mod and getting it to show in game with basic dialogue with the protagonist working. It took a while just to get that part working. Tbh, not much different than just creating a 2nd NPC with the Multi-player tool. But you gotta start somewhere, right?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Tomato9999Tomato9999 Member Posts: 30
    edited January 2015
    "kit mods often give many complications if you have other mods".

and I think the duskblade mod is terrible, altho ive seen people like it. Its terrible because its 1)underpowered and 2) all the spells are to be used not via mage book but thru your innate abilities. You'd be 10 times better off just multiclassing a fighter/mage or just dueling a kensai into mage even at level 7

Rogue rebalancing and the Divine/arcane mod give alot of new kits(much better than duskblade in my opinion). Just watch out for these mods compatability with your other mods