Skip to content

Solo No Reload Godlike Barbarian

2»

Comments

• ScourgeScourge Member Posts: 97
    edited December 2014
    Currently level 8 (210080 xp). I'm in Cloakwood. still making lot of screenshots. I defeated all the parties SCS tried to throw at me with ease.

I'm experiencing an issue, though. Officer Vai didn't appear :'( :P
    BlackravenkcwiselolienCrevsDaak
    edited December 2014
    I can't believe this. I died against the druid inside the oak tree. He petrified me. :'(

How is that possible? >.<

I checked now via EEkeeper and he doesn't have any spell able to petrify. Does anyone know what I did wrong? :P

I had the greenstone amulet active.
    Post edited by Scourge on
    kcwiselolienCrevsDaak
    edited December 2014
    Ehm

Suggestions?

By the way, I tried more than once, and I always get petrified while fighting him. Is it the weapon he has?
    kcwiselolienCrevsDaak
    I was checking the dwarf race, and now you gotta tell me why my human barbarian has 20 hp when starting the game, with 18 constitution, while my dwarf has only 17 hp with 19 constitution xD
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovlolien
    Could it be a sign that I should endure with my human barbarian? ahahah
    kcwisewubblelolienBlackraven
  • Jaheiras_WitnessJaheiras_Witness Member Posts: 614
    Depends if you're trying to roleplay a specific type or just succeed in a no-reload.

If the latter, dwarf >>>>>>>>> any other race.

And Berserker >>>>>>>>>> Barbarian. The only significant advantage of the Barbarian is the damage resistance, which is only relevant in ToB. Everything else the Berserker is better at. Do not underestimate the difference a few points of AC can make over the course of the game, that's dozens of fewer hits. In SoA the Berserker can walk out of Irenicus' Dungeon and if you have Unfinished Business, acquire Full Plate +2 (base AC-1) within an hour. Meanwhile your Barbarian will be wearing Mail of the Dead (base AC3) for ages.
    lolienScourgekcwiseBlackraven
    I'm so sad that this was interrupted. Demiurgus gave an ETA, but it was pretty much not respected. Nowadays I'm considering to begin once again, only to get frustrated by the fact that reached this point, I should just wait for IR + SR.

Oh well.
    kcwiselolienCrevsDaak