Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been announced! Visit to pre-order, apply for the Head Start and check for details. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Dragomir's Cloak disappeared after save

MythrialusMythrialus Member Posts: 133
edited February 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
I was in the Shadow Thieves Guild on my way to kill Linval. I had just finished killing Haz and getting his key. During the fight, Hexxat was killed, no big deal. Brought her back, picked up her stuff, and then did a quick save and closed the game. When I started it back, the Cloak of Dragomir wasn't in her inventory. I checked my party and all the boxes and dead bodies lying around to make sure, but I can't find it anywhere.

I'm playing the Android version on a 2012 Nexus 7" tablet. I have replaced a couple of portraits but other that there are no changes to the game.

@Dee Help! I need the Cloak back! I have the save zipped up below.

Post edited by Mythrialus on