Skip to content

#9160 [All] Each character should be able to mass buy as many items as they can carry.

SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
edited February 2015 in IWD:EE Bugs (v1.4.0)
Having problem buying more than one set of darts (20) and when i do buy one set of darts at a time, it say that the price is 41 and when i have bought the darts it goes down to a price of 40 instead.

Click on darts (Price 41)
Buy darts (Price 40)

It does register correctly so that i only have to pay 1 for 20 darts, but it shows the wrong price on the screen.

Also had problems in an earlier save to buy several bullets at once, had to buy one set at a time.
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Is this intermittent, constant, or is it only with specific shops? I haven't seen any issue with darts (or any stacks).

Do you have a save game with steps to replicate the issue?
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    Troodon80 said:

Is this intermittent, constant, or is it only with specific shops? I haven't seen any issue with darts (or any stacks).

Do you have a save game with steps to replicate the issue?

I've only ever had problem with ammunition at Pomabs store, but it's been in all my 4 games now. I bulk buy something (like arrows) and then when i try to do the same with darts or bullets it won't let me. The darts price thing was there even after i reloaded.
    @SionIV, what platform are you using and do you have any mods installed?
    edited February 2015
    Troodon80 said:

@SionIV, what platform are you using and do you have any mods installed?

Windows 7 and 8.
    Steam version of IWDee.
    One installation had BG2 tweaks but none of the choices for ammunition or shops, the other was a clean installation.

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // Disable Portrait Icons Added by Equipped Items: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2261 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2281 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2291 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No Level Progression Changes, PnP Druid/Cleric Spell Table Only: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2351 // Alter Multiclass Restrictions -> Allow non-humans acces to all multiclass combinations: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single Classes: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2371 // Alter Dual-class Restrictions -> Allow non-humans to dual-class: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2380 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Kits: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3150 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring, Spell-Trap, and Physical Mirror Animations: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v16
    @Troodon80 I was able to figure out what is causing the not being able to buy multiple stacks of ammunition, and also not being able to buy anything at all.

If i buy arrows until one characters inventory is completely full, the other characters won't be able to buy several stacks at once like the first one. If i try to buy it won't let me even get one stack, it will stand on 0 and nothing i will do changes it. After that i wasn't even able to buy a single stack of arrows from Pomab.

If i go out of the shop and enter it again, everything returns to normal.
    After you buy enough stacks of any ammunition to fill your inventory, anything you buy on another character will glitch and not work.

As you can see i'm not able to buy any of the items i have chosen, and they all say 0 gold.
    edited February 2015
    That issue was reported as #9160.
    Post edited by Troodon80 on