Skip to content

Each reationship consecutively

In SoA, is it possible to do each relationship consecutively from start to finish? As in, do Jaheira first, pick up Aerie and do her, pick up Viconia and do her, pick up Neera and do her, pick up Dorn and do him, and so on?

Comments

• reap_iireap_ii Member Posts: 43
    Not without cheats
  • OllmerOllmer Member Posts: 73
    Yeah, without mods/console, this would have taken ages even if it was possible. Melissan would die of old age waiting for charname's arrival.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    In order to do so, you have to change your major romance variable with the NPC you've finished with to 3 and to change your major romance variable with the NPC you're willing to try next to 0.

For example, you've successfully finished the romance with Jaheira. Her JaheiraRomanceActive is 2 (romance lives, NPC is finally in love with you). While it is so, you can't start a romance with another NPC. And you want to romance Aerie.

With the EE-Keeper or a Console command C:SetGlobal("JaheiraRomanceActive","GLOBAL",3) you can make it so that the game will think your romance is dead for good. Then you should change (again with the EE-Keeper or a Console command C:SetGlobal("AerieRomanceActive","GLOBAL",0) the major romance variable for Aerie so that "the romance was never started".

This way you'll be able to go through the new romance again.

As for the time, it depend on your playstyle. I'm playing really slow and you know, prior to even going to the Spellhold, I finished my Jaheira romance, changed the variables and now romancing Neera.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Leave the game paused for an hour and do some chores, they will want to have a love talk when you come back. Or do C:AdvanceRealTime("9999") or some other big number.
  • CField17CField17 Member Posts: 122
    Hell, why not pick up Gorion and do him, or even pick up Sarevok and do him too? The possibilities are endless!