Skip to content

Yxunomei

I've been trying to get the stone from the Yxunomei for a few days now, but after I've done talking to the 'odd girl' she just stands there not changing into the Yxunomei or casting spells, her minions attack my party, but she doesn't move. Her icon is red so my party does try to attack her, but do no damage to her at all. Spells don't work on the 'odd girl' and none of my +2 weapons hurt her either. I tried to start the game over a few times, but it's always the same thing at this point.

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    1. Is your game modded?
    2. Could you upload a zip of a savegame from just before this problem?
  • AllalousAllalous Member Posts: 4
    it's not modded, no.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    @Allalous
    Yxunomei transforms with that save for me. Does it do it whatever options you use such as immediate talk, buffing, sending summons in. Also do you have any specific settings (e.g. language, difficulty setting, and is it PC/Mac/etc.)

If none of that helps, might be worth trying to download and install again in case there is a file corruption.
    Thanks
    All my settings are set to the normal things, didn't really change them from default. I've tried to redownload it before, but it still bugs out right there.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    OK, if we can't beat 'em, cheat 'em. This is a forced save taken just after the transformation...

Does Yxunomei appear OK with this and does it allow you to proceed @Allalous
    Thank you so much. I hope I dont have more odd bugs like that