Skip to content

[Dupe #11414] Stuck in chapter 9 in throne of Bhaal (possible bug?) SPOILER

ovlofovlof Member Posts: 3
edited February 2015 in Troubleshooting
The solar says I need to destroy the pocket plane by leaving it, and thereby be sent to the throne of Bhaal. I've killed the ravager (if that was his name) but when i try to leave the pocket plane I just have the option of being returned to where i was!! By talking to Sarevok I got another quest in my log that says I need to go to Saradush, but it's not possible to travel there. I can't stand if I have to give this game up so close to the end after playing it all through with the same character. Korvor Galtano, master assassin, that is ofc.

Please help, anyone.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• ovlofovlof Member Posts: 3
    Oh, and my quest logs "important events" still says I have entered Balthazars compound, as its top post. Although I've already killed him. Neeras quest also seems to be impossible to finish since nothing has happened after I got teleported back by Szass Tham. Don't know if this has anything to do with it
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Sounds like it could b e http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/38199/11141-neeras-tob-quest-should-not-prevent-travel-to-the-throne-of-bhaal @ovlof - are you able to check via the console and if not please zip/attach a save.
    Thanks
  • ovlofovlof Member Posts: 3
    Thankyou! I played through last part of Neeras quest again, and after that Neera started talking to me which seems to have finished the quest (even if it's not finished in the journal). Now I have the option to enter the Throne of Bhaal.
    Gate70
This discussion has been closed.