Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Final Saves for download?

Heya folks, long time player, first time poster. When I built my new computer I neglected to back up my saved games and/or characters from many, many play throughs of Baldur's Gate EE and one of Baldur's Gate II EE. Despite my best google-fu skills, I haven't been able to locate a central location to browse and download final saves and/or characters for EE.

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction? While I *could* EE Keeper a simulation of what a character might have after a couple play throughs, in my experience it doesn't quite account for all the little things that organically leveling up and playing a character through several rounds of the first game gives it. When I started a new game with a rolled character it didn't even have the 6 alignment based abilities they used to! I was shocked! That is to say nothing of the 3 batches of them you get total playing through the game a few times ...

But anyway, if someone could please point me to a saved game or character file download source that would be fantastic!

Thank you in advance!

JuliusBorisovlolien

Comments