Skip to content

Purchases and crashing.

first off I've been trying to join a multiplayer game.... I cannot due. To the fact everything me I try I crash before entering the game... Also all my purchases have not been restored.... What is going on it seems that you don't want me to play this game anymore... So many issues I cannot believe.

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    We're testing fixes for both of these issues, actually. As soon as we've got confirmation that the fixes work we'll send up a new build through the approval process.
  • RumpelstilskinRumpelstilskin Member Posts: 5
    Ok thank you for the prompt response... It's given me faith :) please keep me posted if your able.
  • tiguidoutiguidou Member Posts: 53
    I just downloaded Windows version of BGEE (I got windows 8.1) from Beamdog and when I click on Start nothing happens...help !
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Are you still stuck @tiguidou‌ and if so can you see anything like Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition in Windows task manager?
  • tiguidoutiguidou Member Posts: 53
    The issue is solved. I just downloaded differently.
    I play on an ipad... Still no worky
    @Rumpelstilskin‌ did the host have a password set? As a temporary workaround you may be able to join if there is no password (host would have to remember to turn off listen for join requests once the required party is gathered).
    No I've been trying to join the ones without the password. And today this morning I joined a game and worked.... Once. Now it's back to completely exiting the whole app when I try to join a game.
  • hartmihartmi Member Posts: 3
    I have the same problem on my iPad. It's quite a disappointment since I've intended to play the game online.
  • webonewebone Member Posts: 1
    I receive a crash dump.1.3.2053 report every time I attempt to play. I have played BGE on another computer and decided to install it on my laptop. I can play ok on my PC but BGE crashes every time I try to play on my laptop.
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    Has the issue with purchases not being restored been fixed yet? I finally updated to 1.3 months after the initial release and it has not kept my purchases, nor is there a "restore purchases" button like in BG2:EE. I tried the "buy" button and it simply told me the purchase failed and to try again.
    Hi @Elrandir have you seen this thread
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/34669/known-9585-ipad-internal-purchases-have-gone-canceled

Sounds like closing the app and restarting the device helps in some instances.
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    That did it. Thanks.