Skip to content

[BG:EE KIT MOD] HEXBLADE

2»

Comments

• LuthfordLuthford Member Posts: 1,301
    the innate identify spell don't work.. i erase and replace it with the identify scroll. Now works properly.. this mod looks like a mix between swashy and the blade, but single weapon style is useless (IMHO), dual wielding would be awesome!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LuthfordLuthford Member Posts: 1,301
    edited October 2014

How can you cast spells if you're holding things in both hands?? I mean look at the picture at the top of this thread. IMO dual-wielding is for pure warriors, SWS is best for casters.

well.. how can blade, fighter/mage, fighter/cleric, fighter/druid cast spell while holding a second weapon or a shield in the off hand?!
    Sws will be good for this kit, but, beside that picture, the hexblade could work great also with the two weapons style! IMHO
  • DarkersunDarkersun Member Posts: 398
    edited October 2014
    BTW there is a realativ decent option to do this as a fighter calls with innate, the Duskblade mod did it:
    (http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/29633/mod-duskblade-kit-v1-1-for-bg1-ee-and-bg2-ee/p1)
    Make one innate for level 1,2... spells and when you select it, it gives you the option to select all level X Hexblade spells.

But I'm a big fan of the Hexblade-Bard (Curse as song is great). Onyl drawback from my point of view are the usabilaty flags (Bard items are useable...)

Would it be possible to make a Sorcerer-Hexblade?
    - Gains spells up to level 5
    - Can use all Blade weapons and specialize in them
    - Can wear medium armor and cast in it
    - Thaco Bonus (Priest Progress?)
    - HD D8
    - Single weapon + 2 handed weapons style as options (no DW)

That would be my dream, but I think engine limitations do not allow it.
  • toolargtoolarg Member Posts: 179
    edited March 2015
    Uhmmm, why cant I install it?

EDIT: Nevermind, bad copy/paste on my part :p