Skip to content

Thanks to all of you for existing!

VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
So long story short, I stumbled on BG as it was a game my older brother played when I was little before I could read. Fast forward to 2013-ish or whenever BG:EE came out. I picked up the game out of nostalgia and it became my favorite RPG and my favorite game of all time.

I also just wanted to say thanks to all of you for existing. What I mean by that is this forum has made my Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate II experience MUCH better and it was already great! Between NPC mods (I can get my beloved Alora early <3), EE keeper, and class/kit mods, I've found I can create almost any character concept I can think of.

Currently it's a Drow Cleric/White Necromancer. Divine and Arcane mastery over life and death! Hell yeah! Necromancers are awesome!

Anyway, along with that you guys are great to talk to! You've all offered me tons of advice on stuff I would never be able to ask anyone else. None of my IRL or online friends play Baldur's Gate and so It's hard to ask them, "What do you think the coolest Necromancer class is?" When they have no idea what I'm talking about >_>

I'm just happy we have a community here that can share ideas, playthroughs, arguments, and just in general have a good time.

You guys are great! So I'd appreciate if you guys continued to exist so you could continue being great! I would name off specific people but there's so many of you I'd be here all day! XD

This game series is truly wonderful though. Definitely the best.

Anyway, I'm off to go play my Drow Ultimate Necromancer of healing and harming, YEAH!

Edit: Btw, the RP potential in these games are huge XD

Currently my Drow guy is wearing a helmet to conceal is Drowness (Explains why people don't kill me on sight >_> <_<)

Edit the Second: Errr, had to re-roll because I just realized a worshiper of Velsharoon might not be a White Necromancer XD Went with Pale Master instead. Also, the mod I'm using for the awesome Mage sub-kits is Tome and Blood. It's my favorite mod <3
Post edited by Vallmyr on

Comments

• BladeDancerBladeDancer Member Posts: 477
    edited March 2015
    Thanks for thanking us! Before I bought BGEE a couple years ago, I only heard of how great these games are. Hearing about them and personally playing them are two different experiences! Playing these games have impacted me in a positive way, and I hope it does the same for you @Vallmyr, so thank you again for existing to thank us all
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Vallmyr said:

kcwise said:

Well, speaking only for myself, I can say that I also hope I continue to exist. Of course, if for some reason I don't contin

D:

NO YOU HAVE CONTINUE! DON'T STAHP EXISTING!

You have to believe to @kcwise, other-wise he will cease to exist!

BELIEVE!!!

• VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459

Vallmyr said:

kcwise said:

Well, speaking only for myself, I can say that I also hope I continue to exist. Of course, if for some reason I don't contin

D:

NO YOU HAVE CONTINUE! DON'T STAHP EXISTING!

You have to believe to @kcwise, other-wise he will cease to exist!

BELIEVE!!!

I BELIEEEEEEEEEVEEE!

I can't animate you as an undead if you don't exist to begin with, @kcwise! QQ
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    edited March 2015
    Technically with @kcwise being a sword he was never alive in the first place so he can't be animated as undead.
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    wubble said:

technically with @kcwise being a sword he was never alive in the forst place so he can't be animated as undead.

Wait.

I can't cast animate dead on swords?

Then how will I create my undying sword army?!

My plans are in ruins! Curse you, wubble! Your logic is too strong for my dark magicks!
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Damn, I noticed some incorrect spelling in my post and you've quoted it and now everyone will know even if I edit my post.
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    wubble said:

Damn, I noticed some incorrect spelling in my post and you've quoted it and now everyone will know even if I edit my post.

Blame autocorrect! That's what all the cool kids are doing these days.

Wait, I'm back again! Yay! I didn't cease to exist after all. I must have played one of those Magic: The Gathering phasing cards or something. You know the ones that were annoying to keep track of because nobody could ever remember which thing was phasing in or out on which round? Anyway, what was I talking about? Oh yeah, continued existence. Pretty awesome!
    Vallmyr said:

Wait.

I can't cast animate dead on swords?

Then how will I create my undying sword army?!

My plans are in ruins! Curse you, wubble! Your logic is too strong for my dark magicks!

Better watch out or the undead gnome army of one will visit your lair! And then probably make an alliance of some sort and help you to conquer all living things on the forum... Dang it!

FERRET FORCE FIVE ALERT! Undead Threat Imminent. Prepare Mecha-Ferret for launch!